I had the opportunity to Captain an Aid Station at Georgia Jewel 100 and accompanying races! Here are things I observed that I don't want you to do and how you can avoid them!
- Rogue Running Podcast Episode #250 - Building Your Own Race Plan - https://runningrogue.libsyn.com/episode-250-building-your-own-race-plan
- MR Runningpains Episode #30 - Drop Bags - https://themrrunningpainspodcast.podbean.com/e/episode-30-drop-bags-what-to-pack-how/
- MR Runningpains Episode #31 - Crewing Special - https://themrrunningpainspodcast.podbean.com/e/crewing-special-episode-31/
- Orange Mud Drop Bag - https://www.orangemud.com/products/orange-drop-bag-sky-soil-landscape
MR Runningpains (Aaron's) information:
- If you'd like to learn more about Patreon or to donate, please visit https://www.patreon.com/MRRunningpains
- My Socials, Channels, & Newsletter:
- To sign up for my Newsletter -https://www.mrrunningpains.com
- Email - email@example.com
Thanks to Scott Socha & Houston Hamlin for the Podcast music, and thanks to all of you for listening!
Please share the Podcast and please leave a review, rate, & subscribe if you haven't done so already!
15% off KOGALLA - http://kogalla.com/?aff=runningpains
15% off XOSKIN - http://www.xoskin.us - use code MR Runningpains